I found that the bread texture is rough and it tastes a bit dry. I'm keen to experiment some other method the next. Hopefully I can discover a dough that works for soft and springy bread to my liking.
No Knead Bread Loaf 免揉面包
60 g melted butter
300 g bread flour
150 g water at room temperature
5 g yeast
50 g sugar
4 tbsp milk powder
1 egg at room temperature
1. Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix up all the ingredients.
3. Cover it up with cling wrap and leave the dough in the fridge for overnight .
4. Take out the dough from the fridge. You can observe the dough is doubled up in size. Leave aside till it warm up to room temperature.
5. Transfer the dough into Tesco brand bread maker and bake under menu 12. You can bake in the oven too (170/180 deg C for 35-40 minutes).
6. Remove the bread from the bread maker/oven, and cool it on a rack before cutting into slices.