I'm glad that I found this recipe from Elinluv's Tidbits Corner. I did some modification on the marinate ingredients since I don't have the cajun seasoning, paprika and oregano. Like Elin said, this is the really finger licking good drumsticks. Yummy!Roasted Drumsticks With Salad
6 drumsticks with skin on, remove the excessive fat from skin
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp light soy sauce
dash of black pepper
3 cloves of grated garlic
dash of mixed herbs
2 green apple, cubed
2 red apple, cubed
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
fruit salad dressing
1. Marinate the chicken drumsticks for about 6 hours. Rub it with honey an hour before roasting.
2. Preheat oven at 230º C. Roast the drumsticks for 25 minutes.
3. Take out the drumsticks and rub it with margarine.
4. Roast for another 30 minutes till cooked.
5. Elin's tips: Remember to keep turning the drumsticks for even browning of the crispy skin.