Patties made from grounded pork are not only for hamburgers. It can also served with salad in a satisfying Western style food. This is the idea that came across my mind. Here is a home cook meal that I made from scratch.Meat Patties In Mushroom Sauce
(A) Meat Patties
400gm minced pork
half of medium size onion, chopped
an Omega-3 egg
dash of grounded black pepper
2 tbsp of light soy sauce
extra virgin olive oil
some cauliflower florets
some broccoli florets
4 green coral leaves
10 cherry tomatoes
half of Japanese cucumber, thinly sliced
3 tbsp of Thousand Island dressing
(C) Mushroom Sauce
2 dried mushrooms
1 tbsp of BBQ sauce
2 tbsp of Maggie oyster sauce
half tbsp of corn starch mix with 3tbsp of water
a small bowl of mushroom water (water used to boiled mushroom)
1. Mix all ingredients (A) and marinate for at least half an hour.
2. Boil the asparagus, broccoli and cauliflower florets. Arrange with the other ingredients on 2 plates.
3. Wash and boil the dried mushroom for a bout 10 minute. Retain the water. Remove the stalk and thinly slice the mushrooms.
4. Divide the pork mixture into 4 portions. Gently shape each portion into ball. Flatten it into patties.
5. Heat enough oil in a non stick pan. Pan fry the pork chop until it turns golden brown. Let them rest on kitchen towel before serving.
6. Heat some extra virgin olive oil in a pan. Saute the mushroom till fragrant. Pour in the small bowl of mushroom water. Add the BBQ and oyster sauce. Let it simmer for a while. Add the corn starch for thickening. Off the fire and pour the sauce over the pork chop.