Initially my plan is to bake a yogurt cake rather than cup cakes, but something went wrong on the batter. So, I changed my plan to bake cup cakes instead. Luckily it turned out fine! The result is fragrant and springy cupcakes...and delicious too :)
180 flour, sifted
1tsp baking powder
200gm plain yogurt
120gm fine sugar
50gm sunflower oil
zest of 1 medium-size lemon
juice of 1 medium-size lemon
1tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Paper line the cup cake tin.
2. In a large bowl, combine yogurt, sugar, vanilla essence, lemon zest, lemon juice and egg. Beat lightly.
3. Mix it with flour and baking powder. Pour in the oil to mix well.
4. Fill muffin cups. Bake at 190 degrees C for 25 minutes.
5. Take out the muffin and leave it cool before serving.