Sunday, November 20, 2011

Banana Milkshake 香蕉奶昔


Do you have leftover ripe bananas? Instead of making banana muffin or banana cake, you can turn it into banana milkshake. That was what I did. The ingredient is so simple, just banana, fresh milk and honey (optional). You can add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream to replace honey. I believe it will taste more delicious.


Banana Milkshake 香蕉奶昔
Serves 2 to 3

Ingredients:
2 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
200ml cold fresh milk
1 tbsp of honey or a scoop of vanilla ice-cream (optional)

Steps:
Put everything in a blender and blend into smooth liquid.

8 comments:

Jihyeon said...

Easy to make.Great~

ChiChi81 said...

This sounds like such a refreshing treat plus it's very simple to make. Thanks for sharing! :)


Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

mycookinghut said...

Looks yummy and healthy!

daphne said...

Yeah!! I use yogurt sometimes or if I'm feeling really naughty, ice-cream as well!!!

Shaheen said...

I love banana milkshake - its been a long time since I made some, thanks for reminding me.

tigerfish said...

That's what I would do too, with leftover bananas that are over-ripen! If not, I will just slather on toast (with peanut butter) like "jam" ;p

Joey Y said...

Healthy milkshake! By the way, BIG congrats on your newborn baby girl :)

I'm interested in the air-fryer too :P

Noob Cook said...

I love banana milkshake. the touch of ice cream is very nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails