Sunday, May 8, 2011
This chicken salad is very easy to make even if you don't know how to cook. The secret is in its dressing. If you like sourish, spicy, and the smell of Parsley, you'll like my chicken salad. If you don't like Parsley, you can replace it with other herbs of your favorite. Feel free to play around to mix your own dressing to your liking.
1 chicken breast, skinned
1 ripe tomato, cubed
6 bird's eye chili, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
1 lemon, juiced
1 tsp sesame oil
1. Steam the chicken breast until it's cooked thoroughly. I steam it for 18 minutes. Leave it cool.
2. Hand-pull the chicken breast.
3. Mix up all the ingredients for the salad dressing.
4. Pour the dressing over the hand-pulled chicken.
5. Keep it refrigerate. Serve cold.