Miso soup is the traditional Japanese soup serves in almost all the Japanese restaurants. In fact, some are too salty. I searched through the net for the recipes, and manage to tried it out with ingredients based on my personal preference. It is easy to prepare. Once you have all the ingredients ready, it will just take for less than 15 minutes to cook.
Miso soup ingredients
1. 800 ml of water
2. Japanese tofu 1 tube, cut into small cubes
3. 8g of dashi stock. Remark: I don't have it, so I use half cube of Maggie chicken stock.
4. 2 tbsp of Miso paste.
5. Some enokitake (golden needle mushroom).
6. Chopped spring onions.
1. Boil 800ml of water with chicken stock.
2. Add in tofu and enokitake, bring to a rapid boil. Reduce to medium heat and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Lower heat, place strainer on the surface of boiling soup, add in Miso paste, press down and stir to dissolve Miso paste into soup.
4. Off the fire as soon as it reaches boiling point. Sprinkle some chopped spring onions just before serving.