Saturday, August 30, 2008

Prawn Crackers From Balik Pulau


Recently I bought a big packet of prawn crackers through a colleague who lives in Balik Pulau. Did I mention big? Yes, real Big packet of prawn crackers, unlike those sub-standard prawn crackers selling in hyperstore...

My hubby and I finished the whole packet within a few days! It was really tasty and once you tried it, you just can't stop eating it :P Before long, my hubby was yearning for more. So one sunny way, we hopped into our mini car and drove all the way to Balik Pulau to buy one. It was sold at the Balik Pulau new market, next to the rapid bus station.


Upon arrival at the market, we were greeted by lots of prawn crackers, hanging at the stalls. We noticed that there are many stalls selling prawn crackers...in fact, there are so many of them that you might think it is prawn cracker's market, lol :D


Generally there are two types of prawn cracker sold over there, one is with the smaller size crackers sold at RM6 per packet and the other one is RM8 per packet, which is of course bigger in size and taste better! Definitely recommend to buy the jumbo size RM8 packet, it is real yummy.

I'm getting my colleague to buy another packet for me again and will get it by tuesday.

3 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

I used to get these crackers for my dad too when I was working in another company. Over there, there's a collegue lives in Balik Pulau whom always help us to buy these crackers.
And as what you said, these crackers are nice and yammy.

J2Kfm said...

oh reli so nice? I not very masak with Balik Pulau area though.

CK Lam said...

I had my first bite of these crackers a few months back on my Balik Pulau laksa trip. Very tasty and fresh.
Went for a few wrong turns and only manage to find the huge market with a lot of stalls selling them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails