From the previous discovery on Meaty Fragrance Noodle, here's another try out using organic whole wheat noodle. I bought the prawns freshly from a fisherman. 12 medium size prawns just cost me for RM2.50. Damn cheap! Well, you can read from here on the whole story.
2 pcs of organic noodle12 medium size prawns2 tomatoes, sliced and blended with 500ml of water into tomato puree8 cloves of garlic, chopped3 tbsp of Canola oil
1 and a half tbsp of chili paste4 tbsp of tomato sauce
light soy sauce and sugar to taste.
5 leaves of lettuce, thinly sliced
2 Omega 3 eggs, hard boiled and sliced
1. To prepare the noodle, just add the organic noodle (x2 pcs) to salted boiling water and cook for around 5 minutes until soft. Then, rinse in fresh water and pour onto plates.
2. Add oil to the heated wok and stir fry the chopped garlic till fragrant. Pour in the prawns and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add some light soy sauce and tomato sauce continue to stir fry for another 1 minute.
3. Add the chilli paste and continue to stir fry for a while.
4. Pour in the tomato puree. Let it simmer for roughly 5 minutes. Add sugar and light soy sauce to taste.
5. Off the fire, and pour the sauce over the cooked noodle. Garnish with lettuce and hardboiled egg.
What do you think?