Thursday, September 18, 2008

Claypot Bak Kut Teh @ Restaurant Good Luck




One Sunday afternoon, my dear brought me to Restaurant Good luck. It's famous for claypot bak kut teh. It's located at Patani Jaya, Sungai Petani, which is just opposite to Restaurant Loke Thiem Hakka . According to hubby, lots of people including Japanese guys love to dine in during lunch time.






We ordered a pot of bak kut teh with a plate of yau char kuai for 2 of us. I'm so disappointed after I sipped a spoon of the soup base. It's not boiling hot. Initially I put my high expectation on our food when I saw the lady preparing the dish by charcoal. But....who knows yea... Too bad. My comment is: Most of the hawker stalls in Penang serve better bak kut teh compared to theirs. Somemore, this small pot of bak kut teh with very basic ingredients cost us for RM22.

Hubby suspected the business has been taken over by somebody else, cuz the quality of the bak kut teh deteriorated so much. I dare not recommend it to anyone who asks me where to get a famous bak kut teh in Sungai Petani. I'm afraid later get scolded. !@#$%^&*?><~(


4 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

You better not.. haha. Well, I would still prefer Klang BKT although I'm from Penang... haha :P

Food Promotions said...

We would like to invite you to visit http://foodpromotions.blogspot.com/

Cheers
Food Promotions

Shell (貝殼) said...

i'm plan go to try the dry BKT^^

lattanzilara said...

This is fantastic! I love it!

Italian Restaurants New York City | Italian Food NYC

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails