Saturday, February 21, 2009

Subway Sandwiches & Salads @ Auto-City



On the Valentine's Day, most of the restaurants at Auto-City were fully booked. Hubby & I ran out idea where to go for a simple dinner. We drove around the Auto-City and figured out the only restaurant which was totally empty. It's the Subway! Since, we were not there to celebrate the V-Day, so we just stepped in to Subway.



Here's the internal view of the counter where you can order your food. We didn't even know how to start ordering, hehe LOL.

Basically, here's the guide line:

Step 1: Choose your Sub.
You can select either Classics, Basics, Hot Subs or Local Favouritres.

Step 2: Choose your Bread.
You can choose from Italian, Wheat, Parmesan Oregano, Harvest Wheat and Hearty Italian.

Step 3: Ask your self whether you want a 6-inch or foot-long sandwich.

Step 4: Cheese & Veggie Selection
Choice varies from Cheese-Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, Peppers, Olives, Cucumbers, and Hot Peppers.

Step 5 : Which Sauce?
Mayonnaise, Mustard, Chili, Ketchup, Thousand Island, Olive Oil, Vinegar.

Step 6: To make it a meal
To decide whether to add chips or cookie with a medium drink.


Hubby opted to have Hot Subs Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich with Honey Oat bread.

and...This is for me. I had Basics Subs Turkey Breast & Turkey Ham in Parmesan Oregano bread.

Don't you think this is a healthy meal? So far, these are the most delicious sanwiches that we've taken. The 2 sets of sandwiches with drinks and chips cost for RM28. Both of us are very satisfied with our new try. :)

14 comments:

Food Paradise said...

I have not try Subway before as I heard many comments that overseas subway tastes better. lol Perhaps i should go an try out one day since you and hubby said it's delicious. lol

-j- said...

i love the meatballs!!!

foodbin said...

like their foot long sandwich.

Anonymous said...

i and my hubby oftenly order the No.6 Subway Melt with just olive oil, salt and pepper. Taste good!

anyway, you can opt as many vege as you can until u cant fill up the buns....lol.

Kristie said...

i love subway!!!! my fav bread is also the parmesan oregano :)

Me! Mandy said...

this is healthy meal....at america they take this meal as diet meal....taken it will lose your weight.....because it not oily ...btw this is my favour also

Little Inbox said...

Food Paradise, I have not try any in US before, so no comparison. But, I just love it. :)

Duckie, hmm...I plan to try other favours soon.

foodbin, thanks for visiting my blog. Hubby said he will order the foot long on the next visit. :)

Gill Gill, oh i see. That's the most simple way huh?

Kristie, hmm...Parmesan Oregano is not bad. It suits my taste buds.

Mandy, yeah, I read about that in their broucher too, but it stated not in Malaysia, cuz here they serve it with Mister Potato and soft drinks.

Dora said...

Both sandwiches look yummy. :)

Steven Goh said...

I had tried Subway a few times dee. The sandwiches are nice just that the price is slidly higher and will only able to take when got special occasion.

Anonymous said...

I love the sandwich at Subway, esp the parmesan bread. I also love the concept of choose your own combination..

Anonymous said...

This is where you get to have plentiful choices over your bread and filling.
Even though the prices is on the slightly higher end, but a half footer is good enough for a meal.

J2Kfm said...

it's healthy, and you dun feel the guilt though stuffing ur face with the cheese, meat and carbo.
ahahahha ...

i ate there for lunch when coming back from Sg Petani as well.

New Kid on the Blog said...

dont know why i dont like their sandwich. :(

worldwindows said...

I find Subway food bland unless I put all the condiments in. But my son adores it. We always share the foot long. A bit difficult to make decision though because of the permutations of the various combinations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails