These are oil free fried chicken drumsticks. Not a single drop of oil is used in marinating nor frying process. Believe me, this is the truth. Home cooked fried chicken can be done easily with air-fryer. Most importantly, less guilty of consuming fried food.
Air-Fried Spiced Chicken Drumsticks
5 chicken drumsticks, excess fat discarded and cleaned
1 tsp of cumin
1 tsp of paprika
1 tsp of turmeric powder
3/4 tsp of salt
1 tsp of light soy sauce
1. Marinate the chicken for overnight in fridge.
2. Remove the chicken from fridge and leave it for 30 minutes under room temperature.
3. Preheat the air-fryer for 3 minutes under 180 deg C.
4. Coat the chicken drumsticks with potato starch.
5. Arrange the chicken drumsticks in the air-fryer tray. Air fry it for 12 minutes under 200 deg C. Over turn the chicken drumsticks and air fry for another 12 minutes.