Who said beetroot bread is supposed to be red? My beetroot bread turned out as brown color :P. It looks just like wholemeal bread. Utilizing the breadmaker machine again, I made another loaf of bread with beetroot juice. Oh ya, the measuring spoon at the back was a gift from Anncoo Journal, Thanks Anncoo!
Beetroot Bread (Use Basic Programme of Tesco Bread Maker BM07)
300gm bread flour
200gm super fine flour
2tbsp of milk powder
2tbsp of sugar
1tsp of salt
2tsp of dried yeast
40gm of butter at room temp
200ml water at room temp
100ml of beetroot juice
Steps:1. Add water and beetroot juice follow by butter.
2. Add bread flour, super fine flour, salt and sugar.
3. Tap the pan lightly to settle the flour. Add sugar and milk powder and salt.
4. Add the yeast in small heap in the center of the pan. Note: Prevent the yeast from salt.
5. Lock the pan in the bread maker. Set the program to "Basic" follow by loaf size and select the crust color.
6. Add raisins in between the proving process. The bread maker will complete the task in 3 hours.