New year, new resolutions. The first thing I learnt in 2011 is bread making. With the newly bought Tesco bread maker BM07, I can now have fresh home made bread for breakfast. So here, I'm sharing with you the first bread loaf that I made this afternoon. It was a successful trial with the recipe provided in the user's guide. I'm so impress with its soft, fluffy and little bit of springy texture. It's quite similar to the "Bengali" bread that I used to have when I was a kid.
Wishing all my fellow friends a very Happy New Year! I hope 2011 is a good start for everyone here!
White Bread (Use Basic Programme of Tesco Bread Maker BM07)
makes a 700gm loaf
1 1/3 cups of room temp water
1 tbsp of sunflower oil
1 tsp of salt
2 tbsp of sugar
3 1/3 cups of bread flour/high Protein flour/high gluten flour
2 tsp dried yeast
1. Add water follow by oil.
2. Add flour, salt and sugar.
3. Tap the pan lightly to settle the flour.
4. Add the yeast in small heap in the center of the pan.
5. Lock the pan in the bread maker. Set the program to "Basic" follow by loaf size and select the crust color.
6. The bread maker will complete the task in 3 hours.