After 3 days of Chinese New Year celebration, I think it's time to put a stop on "luxurious" eating habit. To take care of our health, we are back to healthy diet :).
I prepare something light for lunch today - chicken salad tortilla. One piece for each of us, and we're filled. No messy cooking, so I believe everyone can prepare it.
Chicken Salad Tortilla
100gm of chicken keel, deboned and cubed
4 leaves of green coral
1 tomato, seeded and cubed
1 japanese cucumber, cubed
2 tbsp of Mayonnaise
2 tbsp of Thousand Island sauce
Marinate the chicken with:
2 tbsp of black pepper sauce
1/2 tsp of sesame oil
1 tbsp of light soy sauce
1. Marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes.
2. Bake the chicken in oven for 180 deg C for 30 minutes.
3. Mix up the tomato and cucumber with Mayonnaise. Set aside.
4. Pan-fried the tortilla in non-stick pan on both side without oil. Set aside.
5. Put a tortilla wrap on a plate, then put a layer of green corals. Fill up half of it with tomato and Japanese cucumber salad. Fill up another half with baked chicken cubes and top with Thousand Island sauce.
6. Fold the tortilla into half and serve.