Nando's Hot Peri-Peri Chicken is always my favorite. I'm inspired by the grilled chicken which is infused with the Nando's spices blended sauce. It just awesome!
Nando's sauce is available at most of the hypermarket now. So, with lower cost and little effort, I can prepare a yummy Nando's meal at home. I get the kebab roasted instead of grilling. If you are looking for kebab with a kick, this is one that you should try at home. It tastes exactly like the one served in Nando's.
Yields for 6 -7 skewers
Ingredients:1 chicken breast (skinned, excess fat discarded and cubed)
1 red capsicum (seeded and cubed)
1 green capsicum (seeded and cubed)
1 tsp of salt (for cleaning purpose)
1 tbsp of olive oil
Seasoning:4 tbsp of Nando's Hot Peri-Peri sauce
1 tbsp of light soy sauce
1. Rub the chicken breat with 1 tsp of salt. Rinse and pat dry with kitchen towel. Using the meat tenderizer, knocker the chicken cubes at both side.
2. Marinate the chicken with 3 tbsp of Nando's Hot Peri-Peri sauce and 1 tbsp of light soy sauce. Leave it over-night in fridge.
3. Half an hour before roasting, remove the chicken from fridge.
4. Prepare the skewers with the chicken cubes and capsicums. Place it on baking tray.
5. Roast the skewers under 200 deg C for 20 minutes. Remove it from oven. Sprinkle a tbsp of olive oil and a tbsp of Nando's Hot Peri-Peri sauce over the skewers. Roast for another 10 minutes.