Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Roast Chicken and Assorted Vegetables


My low cost tabletop oven is my good kitchen helper. Whenever I'm lazy to cook, it helps to perform the cooking. See, this is our palatable meal on last weekend prepared by the oven. We had roasted free range chicken with all sorts of vegetables. It took me very little effort to season the chicken, and my kitchen helper carried out the roasting task. Doesn't it look glorious and lip-smacking?

I've not cooking any chicken dish since the last dish of chicken stew. We limit the intake of chicken and try our best to only consume free range chicken at home. Since I have a fresh free range chicken, so I used half of it for the roast chicken. For the roast/bake chicken recipe, you can refer to my earlier post as listed below:


Enjoy!

14 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Such a droolworthy roasted chicken..makes me hungry..

Cooking Gallery said...

The picture looks so colourful and the chicken plus vegetable so mouthwatering!

The Glamorous Gourmet said...

I just adore roast chicken & yours looks delicious! I just signed up to follow your fabulous blog - stop by and visit sometime at www.stephaniesavorsthemoment.com! Looking forward to your next post - Cheers!

Little Inbox said...

Priya, thanks, but sorry to make you feel hungry.

Cooking Gallery, ending up I ate more veggies than the chicken, haha......

Stephanie, thanks for dropping by. I'll hop over to your blog later.

Anonymous said...

Comfort food :)

tigerfish said...

I like that you serve it with the assortment of vegetables. The vegetables act like a "catchment" for the roast chicken flavors and "juice" too.

Elin Chia said...

Looks finger licking good not only lip smacking good :p love this style of cooking. Simple and yet delicious !

MaryMoh said...

That's a lovely roast. I haven't have the courage to roast a whole chicken yet....so many things to consider....haha. So far only good in baking small pieces of chicken :D

Juliana said...

Wow, the roast chicken looks amazing...I usually do not roast the whole chicken, so this is a nice treat for me...the veggies together just look perfect...great picture!

pigpigscorner said...

Love roast chicken, simple and yumm!

Noob Cook said...

always love roast chicken and veg for dinner. It looks more difficult than it is to prepare. Yours made me hungry now even though I just had lunch :)

choi yen said...

definitely simple with sufficient nutrition!

Little Inbox said...

Mei Teng, yes sort of. :)

tigerfish, true. :P I like the veggies in this way. :)

Elin, hohoho, LOL.

MaryMoh, that's only half of small free range chicken.

Little Inbox said...

Juliana, thanks. In fact, it is just half of a small size free range chicken.

pigpigscorner, the simple way to get a yummy chicken. :)

noobcook, you had an early lunch. :P

choi yen, yes with tons of veggies added. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails