Thursday, March 24, 2011
This recipe is modified from my mom's "egg drop mint leaves soup". With a small spice garden at home, mint leaves come in handy these days. Hence, I got the idea to cook this soup when I attempted to make poached egg the other day. The soup is so refreshing. :)
Poached Egg In Mint Leaves Soup
2 poached eggs
600ml of chicken stock
a handful of mint leaves
salt to taste
half tsp of garlic oil
1. Bring the chicken stock to a boil.
2. Add salt to taste and garlic oil.
3. Add a poached egg in each bowl.
4. Pour the chicken stock to each bowl.
5. Garnish each serving with mint leaves. Serve hot.