Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Roast Pork Loin


This is a very simple recipe to follow. With just few steps and what you'll get is a tender and scrumptious roast pork loin. I stumbled upon this recipe in Halogen Oven Recipe Book and I can't resist to try it. The original recipe calls for garlic stuffing, but I modify to marinate the pork loin with grated garlic instead.

Marinated with black pepper, salt, grated garlic and Worcestershire sauce, the roast pork loin is bursting with indulgent flavors. My next target is to cook stuffed pork loin. :) 


Roast Pork Loin

Ingredients:
300gm of fresh pork loin
3 cloves of garlic, peeled and grated
2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
salt and black pepper

Steps:

1. season the pork loin with salt, pepper and grated garlic. Leave it for half an hour.

2. Sprinkle it with Worcestershire.

3. Place it on a rack and roast it in a preheated oven at 180 deg C for 1 hour.

4. Remove the roast from the rack and leave it cool a little bit before slicing.

23 comments:

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

sound simple and delicious!

worldwindows said...

Looks good and easy.

the lacquer spoon said...

Light in taste. This looks like a summer version of Chinese char siu :) Yum!

Pam said...

Sounds good and simple to me!

Priya Suresh said...

Looks utterly irresistible..

ann low said...

So simple? Looks so yummy, must bookmark it!

daphne said...

Yum! I'm thinking gravy and potatoes!

WendyinKK said...

Pork loin is equivalent to chicken breast, something that my hubby will make as his last choice.

So, can't try this :(

Little Inbox said...

the lacquer spoon, due to the sauce used to marinate the pork is different, so it doesn't taste like Chinese Char Siew at all. :)

Wendyywy, you can substitute it with other type of meat too.

Babe_KL said...

huh so easy only?? gotta bookmark this :D

BTW, August is round the corner, it’s time for the next instalment of the virtual Merdeka Open House. I’m looking for suggestions for this year’s theme, hope you could contribute some but do remember to participate and join in the fun!

tigerfish said...

Wishing for some bread/bun right now to have a sandwich!

TasteHongKong said...

Your modifications must have simplified the tasks, I like it.

Rita said...

That looks really good and I cold make it in my toaster oven.Thank you for your visit.
Rita

Anonymous said...

That pork looks way overcooked.

Stella said...

Hey Little Inbox, I don't eat pork, but, if I did, I would eat this (smile). Looks good!

Joanne said...

I love a good pork loin. This marinade is so simple and yet so tasty!

mysimplefood said...

I have not baked a pork loin before. I need to start venturing to non Asian recipes :)

Also question - do you use any application to edit yr photos? I am trying to get my photos to fill up the page like yours but have no idea how to... :(

Little Inbox said...

Mysimplefood, I use photoshop to edit my photos. Also, when you upload photo to blogger, there's a function to choose the size of the photo that you want it to appear on your post.

mysimplefood said...

Thanks Thanks. Let me try it out!

xin said...

looks really easy to prepare and delicious!

carisnell said...

Such a deicious looking recipe yet so simple...those are the best meals! I'd love to feature your pork loin roast on my site, www.canigettherecipe.com with full links and credits back to you if youa re keen! please let me know!

Anonymous said...

what is a rack? Do you mean to put it in a pan? I'm confused if I need a special roasting rack or you just use the term rack for something like a pan?

Little Inbox said...

Anything that can hold it will do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails